VAT incurred in a foreign country

If your business incurs VAT while trading overseas, in some countries it is possible to have it refunded without the need to register to VAT.

If a refund is possible Fiscal Solutions can act for you to claim this back on a no refund no fee basis.

If you have incurred VAT, please contact us for more information. Alternatively, take advantage of our free consultation offering.

Find out more

Request a free business VAT consultation or sign-up to VAT news

Free VAT consultation

Stay updated on VAT