28 June 2023
The Cypriot government has proposed the introduction of a new reduced VAT rate of 3% on the following supplies:
- Books, magazines, and similar products, whether provided physically or in electronic form.
- Stairs, lifts, and wheelchairs for persons with disabilities.
- Orthopaedic devices.
- Street cleaning and dog collection services.
- Wastewater disposal and treatment.
- Entry to the debut of theatrical, musical, dance or classical performances.
There is currently no proposed implementation date if this new rate is accepted.
Are you trading globally? Whether you require basic VAT advice or specific VAT compliance support, Fiscal Solutions can help. Our team of multi-lingual experts are knowledgeable in all the different VAT rules in Europe and around the world.
We help you simplify today’s complexities and address tomorrow’s challenges. The values we represent, and our consistent advice, mean you can trust Fiscal Solutions to do the right thing – for you and your organisation.